OpenScape X8 is “All-In-One” HW platforms with onboard IP access and support for up to 500 subscribers with IP, digital (UP0E), ISDN (BRI), analog (a/b), cordless (DECT) devices. UC Smart application is fully embedded. Connection to public WAN is done via SIP (LAN), ISDN (BRI and PRI) or analog trunks.
- including motherboard and SW on SDHC card.
- including 2x LUNA2 power supplies;
- 9 slots for optional system components;
- without power cable;
for the operation of:
- 2 Gigabit LAN ports (customer LAN, Service)
- 1 Gigabit WAN port (Internet directly)
- 1 USB terminal (Service)
- max. 500 TDM phones / IP workpoints in total
- max. 500 IP subscribers
- max. 320 voice mailboxes (integrated on the motherboard), also has UC Booster Server
- max. 4 ITSP with up to 60 channels
- max. 384 standard phones incl. Cordless Tln.
- max. 4 SLCN modules with up to 64 and 250 BS cordless subscriber.
- max. 250 digital and analog official and networking cables and ITSP lines in total
- max. 128 analog / S0 Official / cross lines (B channels, software limit)
- max. 180 B-channels of digital administrative and digital networking lines (S2M)